- Privacy Statement
At Rolled Alloys, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The information collected on our site is used strictly for processing orders and credit applications. We do not sell or trade any customer data with any firm, for any reason. The data we store is designed to make doing business with us easier. We have gone to great lengths to insure such data is protected and secure. We use security protocols to send and receive data and you can be assured that Rolled Alloys is committed to your privacy and maintaining complete confidentiality.
- What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you submit an order or request credit with Rolled Alloys, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and any other pertinent data. This allows us to process documents completely and accurately.
- We use your username/password login information to fill in your address and billing information, as well as to provide relevant information to you while visiting the Rolled Alloys site.
- We will monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop effective programs and content for our customers and partners.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may visit our site to remove yourself from our distribution list.
How does Rolled Alloys protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software we use is Secure Sockets Layer 128-bit data encryption (SSL), which is endorsed by the World Wide Consortium and is the de facto standard for secure data transmission. SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
What about "cookies"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features such as save order and to store items between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our site.
Will Rolled Alloys disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Rolled Alloys does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Tell us what you think
Rolled Alloys welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send e-mail to email@example.com.