DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL
Quote, Buy, Track!
We make it easy to get instant pricing and purchase your metal at the click of a button. Track your order progress, get notified when it ships, and follow your shipment online until it’s delivered. It’s that easy!
ZERON® 100 (F55 Duplex / 25Cr Duplex) is a super duplex stainless steel for use in aggressive environments.
ZERON 100 complies with UNS S32760, however, Rolled Alloys tightly controls the chemistry and production of ZERON 100 in strict accordance with the requirements of our in-house ‘MDS’ specifications which are tighter than standard ASTM specifications. This ensures a consistent quality product is produced with optimal corrosion resistance and charpy impact toughness.
ZERON 100 was developed as a seawater resistant material for pump applications in the North Sea as a cast material. Its excellent performance, led to demand for the alloy in a wider range of product forms and the development of wrought product forms. The corrosion resistance and strength properties of ZERON 100 have led to its widespread adoption in a range of industries. Oil and gas applications include process, seawater, firewater and subsea pipework systems, with associated risers, manifolds, pressure vessels, valves and heat exchangers. Applications of ZERON® 100 (UNS S32760) in other industries include pollution control equipment such as flue gas desulfurization equipment (FGD), pulp and paper, power generation, chemical, pharmaceutical, desalination, mining, metallurgical and marine industries.
Also available: ZERON 100X overalloyed weld filler for welding of ZERON 100 to itself and other stainless steels.
- Resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion in warm seawater with a guaranteed corrosion performance (PREN > 40)
- Lower more stable price compared to nickel based alloys
- Excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking in both chloride and sour environments
- Superior resistance to sulfuric acid at most concentrations
- Improved resistance over austenitic stainless to erosion corrosion and corrosion fatigue
- High Strength (80,000 psi minimum Yield Strength) permitting designs to reduce weight versus other corrosion resistant alloys
- Readily weldable using ZERON 100 filler metal
ZERON 100 Fire Protection Piping on an offshore oil platform
Share This Page