Quote, Buy, Track!
We make it easy to get instant pricing and purchase your metal at the click of a button. Track your order progress, get notified when it ships, and follow your shipment online until it’s delivered. It’s that easy!
RA 602 CA®
RA 602 CA® alloy is the most oxidation resistant/high strength nickel alloy available. It is capable of extreme temperature use up to and beyond 2200°F (1200°C). For thermal processing applications where minimal product contamination is necessary, the oxidation/scaling resistance of RA 602 CA is extremely desirable. A high chromium content, along with aluminum and yttrium additions, allows the alloy to develop a tightly adhering oxide scale.
A relatively high carbon content combined with the alloying additions of titanium and zirconium results in high creep rupture strength. RA 602 CA provides 150% of the strength of other commonly used nickel alloys such as alloy 600.
- Outstanding resistance to cyclic oxidation through 2250°F (1232°C)
- Excellent high temperature creep strength
- Resistant to carburizing and nitriding environments
- Highly resistant to grain growth in service
- Superior behavior in oxidizing/chloridizing environments
- Good resistance to metal dusting
Share This Page