Quote, Buy, Track!
We make it easy to get instant pricing and purchase your metal at the click of a button. Track your order progress, get notified when it ships, and follow your shipment online until it’s delivered. It’s that easy!
- 6.3% molybdenum
- Over 25 years of proven seawater service
- Practical immunity to chloride stress cracking
- 50% stronger than stainless
- ASME coverage up to 800°F
- Easily welded
- Available in ALL product forms
AL-6XN® alloy (UNS N08367) is a low carbon, high purity, nitrogen-bearing “super-austenitic” stainless alloy. The AL-6XN alloy was designed to be a seawater resistant material and has since been demonstrated to be resistant to a broad range of very corrosive environments. The high strength and corrosion resistance of the AL6XN alloy make it a better choice than the conventional duplex stainless steels and a cost effective alternative to more expensive nickel-base alloys where excellent formability, weldability, strength and corrosion resistance are essential.
- Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride solutions
- Practical immunity to stress corrosion cracking in NaCl environments
- High strength and toughness
Share This Page